Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Modern American Circus

In Molokai for our last show after our final bow the audience gave us a standing ovation and sang us a Hawaiian song while we all held hands. That made me cry. 

One night while leaving the stage after my first aerial performance I spotted a wide eyed, blonde little girl with a huge smile on her face, gazing up at me with big awe filled eyes. As I flashed her a smile and waved goodbye her whole face lit up with joy and excitement. That made me choke up.
After our final bow for another show a lovely woman with a kind smile gave us roses and hugs. And when no one was watching that made me tear up too.
The people I've met on this tour are so kind and warm. They make my heart smile  and my mascara run ;p 

I'm so happy to have been a part of this production and performing with such a fun, cheeky, and talented cast! I love you guys ;p 

I'm grateful to Tuffy for inviting me on this adventure! And to my wonderful husband David for supporting and encouraging me every step of the way! 

Te amo mi amor  



Davangie Performance Arts performing aerial silks and aerial lyra at the Modern American Circus.




Opening night. I performed solo because David's ankle was hurt. :( 
I really wish I had video of our duo…

We perform solos, duets, and group numbers on Aerial Silks, Aerial Lyra (ring), wushu, Adagio, Fire Dancing, Acrobatics, and more!
If you want to add a classy and breath-taking touch of family friendly entertainment please contact us and we can customize a performance to fit your special event!
Aerial Dance and acro lessons available upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment